Because it’s more than just once.
- When we first started dating and you said you couldn’t help but stare at me when I was interacting with my nephews and you thought about how great I would be as a mom.
- When you went out of your way to bring me aspirin when I mentioned I had a headache.
- And then again when you exchanged the Ibuprofen I’m allergic to for Tylenol which I can take.
- When you said that the best compliment I’ve ever given you was that I think you’ll make a great dad someday.
- When you said that whenever you get mad at me, you just want to be done already so we don’t have to fight. Trust me, I don’t want to fight either but sometimes that’s just going to happen. We’re both pretty stubborn.
- When you get mad for me when I complain about things. It shows me just how much you care about my happiness.
- When I told you I was hungry at 2AM because I didn’t eat enough of my dinner and you made me pancakes and bacon.
- When you started holding my hand in the car when I least expected it and you told me it was just because.
- When you were driving me home and noticed I was being quiet, so you asked me what was wrong and I said I wasn’t ready for our day to end. So you changed plans and hung out with me for the rest of the day.
- Whenever you sit patiently with me just waiting for me to open up. You know that I need to, and that I want to but that after all this time, I’m still scared to.
- When you told me you read my blog post three times.
- When I asked you if you took me seriously as a writer and you said that is the only thing you can picture me doing in the future.