My sister was nominated for a Liebster Award and nominated me as well. Her mommy blog is always full of cute stories, go check it out here.
Here are the questions she asked of her nominees:
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Sleepless in Seattle, Home Alone, Beauty and the Beast, I’m sorry did you want just one??
2. What’s the last book you read?
Currently reading On the Rocks by Erin Duffy.
3. What is the make and model of your first car?
1998 Toyota Camry
4. If you had one extra hour a day, how would you use it?
Spending time with loved ones, anything but work.
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Do you play a musical instrument?
I played the violin for 5 years, but stopped in high school.
8. Are you what you wanted to be when you grew up?
In terms of occupation, no. In terms of the person I wanted to be, I think so.
9. Who is your hero?
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My insecurities and ever-active mind.
11. What is your favorite song?
“Come Fly with Me” by Frank Sinatra. Always a good choice.
10 Random Facts about Me:
- I can say “Where can I buy shoes” in English, Spanish, Greek, Mandarin, and Russian.
- I don’t know how to swim, despite years of lessons.
- I have never been outside of the United States.
- I love to bake.
- I have a cat named Ninja and a boyfriend named Alex.
- I’ve been blogging for four+ years now. I have recently been published on Thought Catalog and have been chosen to write for Annabashedly, Elite Daily, and Unwritten.
- I graduated from Colorado State University in May with a degree in English, concentration in Writing and a minor in Political Science with a Pre-Law Focus.
- I am terrible at singing, but I love to do it; it can almost always put me in a better mood.
- A baby/toddler’s belly laugh will make me smile, guaranteed.
- I despise Twitter. And hashtags.
Here are the questions that I chose to ask the bloggers that I nominated:
- Sunrise or sunset?
- If you can invite three people to dinner, living or dead, who would they be?
- Describe your ideal day
- What is your favorite tradition?
- The last time you stayed up all night, what were you doing and why?
- Have you ever left someone you still loved?
- What’s worse being heart broken or breaking someone else’s heart?
- How would your childhood self react to the person you’ve become?
- Would you rather know the exact moment you’re going to die or never know?
- Favorite dessert?
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post!