Before I post about all I am thankful for today, I need to post what I was thankful for yesterday, day 25.
Yesterday, I was thankful for the Starbucks gift card I won while playing office place games. I drink Starbucks much more than I should and whenever I get a free one, I am grateful for that.
And today, on Thanksgiving, I have quite a bit to be thankful for, like I do every year! Here it goes:
- The ability to go college and graduate this year.
- A roof over my head and food in the pantry.
- Clothes and shoes and blankets to keep me warm.
- Technology that allows me to explore topics I want, keep in touch with others, and of course, keep this blog!
- My job.
- My kitty! Having a pet is a privilege and I love that I am in the position to have a companion like him!
- The friends that have always been there for me. Through thick and thin, I never forget those who support me.
- My wonderful boyfriend, who knows me better than most, and yet, somehow still manages to love me.
- My sisters, my first friends, the ones who are built in and who see the absolute worst in me and understand that we all come from the same crazy.
- My parents, for supporting me, sacrificing for me, always doing the best they can, and for loving me through it all.
And for all my readers! I am incredibly grateful to you. You guys keep me going.
❤ have a very, very happy Thanksgiving! And remember, someone out there is grateful for you. I promise.