I have about 1,000 things I want to write about lately and about one sentence per topic. I get so inspired and then by the time I sit down to write about it, I just can’t seem to convey what I imagined in my mind. So I decided to cross something off the list of future posts that I have going and write the response to the following prompt (which I believe was included in a list originally posted on Thought Catalog):
Write ten facebook status updates written by yourself in 2025.
Of course in ten years I’ll be 32 going on 33 and we all know I have all sorts of thoughts on where I’ll be at that point. And somehow I doubt that Facebook will still be the “in” social network, but I will never, ever, have a Twitter. So here is what I can imagine writing on social media at that point in my life. (Obviously these revolve around the idealized image of my life in 10 years!)
- Just created an amazing tiramisu brownie recipe, can’t wait to post pictures!
- Does anyone have any yummy make-ahead lunch recipes for kids? Preferably something that does not need to be re-heated.
- The cure to writers’ block? A house to yourself and a mug full of coffee. Or wine.
- Needs a Girls Night Out. Help me ladies!
- My parents have been married for over 40 years now. That’s what I call success.
- Thanks to everyone who came to our football party today! Another W for the Broncos!
- Can’t wait for our vacation! Two more days! 🙂
- Field trip, football practice, gymnastics, and a play date. There will be a day when I miss this… Right?!
- Ninja just stole the dog’s bed and all the dog did was whine at me about it. Apparently, I have two more children than I planned on!
- After all these years, I am still so in love with him ❤